The story behind the company...
Louise Tiler Designs Ltd is a prestigious independent greeting card publisher and surface pattern design studio in the UK. Since the company was founded in 2014 by the award winning designer Louise Tiler the company has grown rapidly and has a team of passionate and hard working “card lovers” The team take pride in every stage of the production process, from creation of the unique designs to final finishes and packaging.
Louise Tiler Designs uses intricate hand painting and drawing processes to create contemporary designs that are perfect for all occasions.
Louise Tiler cards are sold worldwide and stockists include Harrods, Paperchase, Fenwick, The Shard (London), RHS and David Jones.
As well as wholesaling and distributing greeting cards Louise Tiler Designs is expanding the label through licensing products and collaborating with manufacturers and retailers such as Penny Kennedy, Trimcraft and Graham & Brown.
If you interested in licensing any designs please contact us for images and more information.
- Prestigious Textiles award from the Bradford Textile Society
- Tigerprint online card competition for Marks & Spencer
- Surtex International design competition ‘Designex’ in New York
- Historical Textile Competition 2011
- Mary Porta’s Design Search
- New Designer of the Year in 2011 London